This course is an enlightening perspective on how CEOs and their staff can utilize ISO 9001 as a process improvement tool to gain efficiency in their operations while meeting the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard. It analyzes misconceptions and costs of establishing a process improvement program and how the decisions made while creating a quality management system determines a company’s operating standards. Example situations will show how senior managers must control the future of their company by involving themselves in this critical activity.
Highlights of the session include:
- The Importance of the CEO’s involvement
- Using ISO 9001 as a Tool to Support Business Process Improvement
- Introduction to ISO 9001 and Overview of the Standard
- Background and Costs of a QMS
- Process Improvement Elements and Clauses
- Specific examples of Process Improvement in various companies
- Implementation and Delegation of a QMS
Who Should Attend:
- Executive Managers
- A strategy for implementing ISO 9001 in your company as a cost reduction tool.
- An understanding of the standard’s requirements.
- Organizing resources and delegating responsibilities for the program.
- How to budget program costs and maximize your return on investment.
- Keys to gaining cooperation from your employees.
- Four-hours (1/2 day)