- Understanding Document Control for Quality Management Systems
- Documenting an Effective Quality Management System
- Internal Quality Auditing
- Defining the Key Parameters of a Quality Management System
- Introduction to ISO 9001 for the CEO
- Review of the ISO 9001 Standard
- ISO 9001/QMS Lead Auditor Training
Please review our ISO 9001 Training Courses
Economic Development News In Athens GA
Boehringer Ingelheim Expands Global Innovation Capabilities, Invests $57 Million in Athens
Boehringer Ingelheim, a global research-driven pharmaceutical development and manufacturing company based in Germany, will expand its Animal Health Global Innovation Center. The investment will increase laboratory space and lead to 55 new positions.
The Athens-Clarke County Economic Development Department was established by ordinance of the Mayor and Commission on February 5, 2013.
The purpose is to be the primary point of contact for industries, large commercial developments, site location consultants, and state economic development organizations interested in developing, expanding, or locating new or expanded businesses in Athens-Clarke County.