- Understanding Document Control for Quality Management Systems
- Documenting an Effective Quality Management System
- Internal Quality Auditing
- Defining the Key Parameters of a Quality Management System
- Introduction to ISO 9001 for the CEO
- Review of the ISO 9001 Standard
- ISO 9001/QMS Lead Auditor Training
Click to review the ISO 9001 Training Schedule.
The City of Wilmington accepts applications from civic agencies who would like to request funding from the city. The Wilmington City Council adopted guidelines to clarify the process to apply for funds, as well as the process the city would use to determine which agencies receive funds. The guidelines only apply to agencies involved in economic development, cultural and recreational activities and city boards/commissions. It does not include non-profit agencies who receive federal and local funding through a competitive application process.
Please visit the following websites to learn more about Wilmington’s quality of life, labor force, economic profile, transportation, education, commercial site selection, demographics, business incentives and downtown development.
Small Business, Startups:
- Cape Fear Community College Small Business Center
- Cape Fear Regional Community Development Corporation
- Greater Wilmington Chamber of Commerce
- NC Small Business and Technology Development Center
- Service Corps of Retired Executives
- Wilmington Downtown, Inc.
- Wilmington Business Development
- North Carolina's Southeast Regional Economic Development Partnership