- Understanding Document Control for Quality Management Systems
- Documenting an Effective Quality Management System
- Internal Quality Auditing
- Defining the Key Parameters of a Quality Management System
- Introduction to ISO 9001 for the CEO
- Review of the ISO 9001 Standard
- ISO 9001/QMS Lead Auditor Training
Click to review the ISO 9001 Training Schedule.
The Economic Development Division of the Planning Department in Greensboro manages and performs organizational and individualized constituent services in these core economic development program areas:
Economic Development Management & Planning
Urban Development/Site Readiness Management & Planning
Partner Assistance & Engagement
Economic Development's primary goals are encouraging investment in Greensboro, facilitating expansion of employment opportunities, and assisting the city’s businesses of all sizes and ages in their efforts to grow and succeed.