This course covers in-depth the requirements of Document and Data Control. It details the purpose and practice of document control and many ways of addressing this element including controlled documents, external documents, and reference documents. Common implementation problems associated with document control are also discussed.
Highlights of the course include
- Documentation Hierarchy and Structure (Level I, II and III)
- Standard Documentation Format
- Documentation Strategies
- Requirements of ISO 9001’s “Document and Data Control”
- Common Document Control Implementation Problems
- Who Should Attend:
- Personnel responsible for documenting the quality management system
- Internal Quality Auditors
- How to create a documented quality management system that can be easily implemented and maintained.
- An in-depth understanding of the requirements of document and data control.
- How to avoid documentation pitfalls.
- Eight hours (one-day)